VW Action - Santa Pod - September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Action - Santa Pod - September

I find the usual park in a field for a weekend with nothing really to do gets a bit boring after you've done a few. There's only so many times you can feign interest in someone telling you what lowering springs they've fitted (or someone fitted for them)

VW Action is where it's at.

There's loads and loads going on all weekend all day long.

Aside from the all day drag strip action (with full paddock access), you've got....

Baja off roading
    Drift trikes
    Stunt bikes
    RC racing
    Demos
    Show and shine
    Vehicle sales
    Trade stands
    Masive auto jumble
    Fun fair
    Monster trucks
    Jet engined dragster (you have to witness this once in your life at least)
    Cook-offs
    Themed party tents
    loads and loads and loads of Vw's to look around - all sorts air cooled and water cooled

If you only do one show - do VW Action, just take a look at the link....

Anyone up for it?

We may wang on up with you, I'll be able to keep up then
    Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

We have a bit group who go to bugjam at santa pod every year, like you said there is so much to do you will never get bored

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Agree that the Pod always put on a decent show.. dont rule out Big Bang either and Flame and Thunder shows!
        Trimporters
        Carpet Lining Services & Sales

www.trimporters.co.uk
        www.facebook.com/trimporters

Comment

Ageed,

Been to both Big-bang/VW Action and both are excellent value for money, especially when you look at prices for a day ticket to the pod etc....

Comment

We went to vw action last year, weather was rubbish but the show was good, shame there wasn't more autojumble stalls but the weather was really crap !!! Will be going again this year tho 😁

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

We are just round the corner so Ruby will be making an appearance, maybe we can all meet up!

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

I wish I could meet up with everyone but I live miles away. how lucky are you living near Santa pod

sent from a t6 (As if am not that sad)

Comment

Daleydub you live even further away than me and I would love to go but due to circumstances beyond my control . . . . . . . . . . one day we will be there

On the seventh day there was the t4

Comment

We're only an hour away, will be nice to meet some of the gang 😁

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

I'm 20 minutes away it'd be rude not to go[emoji1303]

Comment

We will just be going for the day as it's busfest the weekend after.
                        Maybe we could all meet at Wellingborough Tesco which is only 10 mins away and go in convoy!

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

l should be there this weekend with a group of friends, but no, I've got to go to a sodding bbq with people l have no wish to be with, and been warned, 'don't you dare mention where you should be'!!!!
                          CHRIST!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X