Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London/North Kent meet

Hi all,

Anybody else in the London or North Kent area?

I'm in London be up for a meet in new year
    Aka Charlieb

Comment

well that makes two of us! lol

At the moment my T4 is off the road having a 1.8t 20v engine fitted, so for now im rocking the VW Caddy. Which T4 do you have? any photos/details?

Comment

Got 2002 2.5tdi bands , full camper conversion , cool getting a 1.8t u doing the work your self ? How's it going ? See your sidcup I work in thamesmead
        Aka Charlieb

Comment

lol - the story behind my T4 rebuild is an extremely long one. The short version is I paid someone to do it, they cocked it up and im taking them to small claims court while deciding with a friend of mine to do it ourselves.

I will post up my build thread soon

Comment

Any other Londoners on here ? We going to meet up soon Jon , would not mind a noise round your 1.8t conversion before the front goes on .
            Aka Charlieb

Comment

If it's down the bottom of my road, I'm in!

Can't see me being back on the road until April at the earliest.

Comment

Law, as per the private message, we are trying to work out a location to meet. If you let us know where you are then we can work out where to meet.

Comment

could do

Originally posted by JonR6 View Post
                  Law, as per the private message, we are trying to work out a location to meet. If you let us know where you are then we can work out where to meet.
                  needs to be out of LEZ, we are maidstone, hopefully after a respray

Comment

Working...
                  X