Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

I thought since I've been on the facey page for a while I should join the forum.
    Anyway the vans in for a full restoration at the moment and I should get it back next week, I'll get some pics up when it's done but here's a couple so far.
    For staters It's had arches all round along with cills all round and all the rust removed and new metal added. When it's completed I'll stick a thread up with all the pics.
    Attached Files

Hi Dixon, my apologise for not seeing your post a really appreciate your suggestions even off other forums

Glad you have signed up and taken time to post, get your build thread up and earn yourself some JT4s as we know what points make 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Hi Dixon, my apologise for not seeing your post a really appreciate your suggestions even off other forums

Glad you have signed up and taken time to post, get your build thread up and earn yourself some JT4s as we know what points make ��
      No problem Dan, I'm waiting to pic my van up and I'll get some pics up of the restoration.

Comment

Good lad, all input is very much appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X