Doncaster 7th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doncaster 7th April 2019

As its the 50th of the reptile club they've sneaked another sale/show in on the 7th of April. Which means I shall be lurking at the back of the race course car park from about 1. If anyone wants a chat pop by. Lets see those dubs. Kettle will be on.

I'll pop it in the diary Si. Might have to borrow your wife though?

Comment

Try my hardest to make it m8. When it gets nearer i"ll be able to say defo!

Comment

How do I get tickets for this pal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Car park is free. Reptile show is a tenner for non member's, i think. SI will know

Comment

That's it. Hans and me usually meet up about lunch time at the back of the Race course car park while Molly and our grandson Callum go round the reptile show. fiver each or it could be a tenner for none members. Be nice to see a few more T4's in the car park to keep Andreas and me company.

Comment

Just been told the show is a 5er each for non members.

Comment

Nice 1 the mother in law lives on lakeside just round the corner so I can drop kids off there ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  Just been told the show is a 5er each for non members.
                  Is that a 5er each way as it's held at the racecourse? [emoji6]

Comment

Ove got a big job booked for that weekend, so not much chance of me making it. Doh!!

But thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Bump. just in case anyones in the Donny area next sunday around 12.

Comment

I work including Saturday and got no seats in the van, but will try my best....

If not i pop round in my work van if that's ok.

Mr Activ, are you come round too? If so i bring that seat base.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Ok Andreas, tidy mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
                            I work including Saturday and got no seats in the van, but will try my best....

If not i pop round in my work van if that's ok.

Mr Activ, are you come round too? If so i bring that seat base.

I'm busy this weekend Hans, if the seat base is in the way post it down with Collect+ & I'll cover the postage too. If not we'll hook up soon no doubt I'm in no hurry myself....

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              I'm busy this weekend Hans, if the seat base is in the way post it down with Collect+ & I'll cover the postage too. If not we'll hook up soon no doubt I'm in no hurry myself....
                              Space isn't a problem Rob. Sure we will meet one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X