Team green plus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team green plus...

New to the forum. Looking forward to getting involved Had my white van for years for work and recently started a conversion to work/camper . In the mean time needed a people mover too so just added this lovely green beauty to the fleet. I'm still stuck I the 90s so the zwo kit is perfect. Like my hiphop too so might call these twinz Joe and Pun.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Hello and welcome to the home of t4 love!!
    They look lovelly, where abouts are you and do you have any other pics?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      Hello and welcome to the home of t4 love!!
      They look lovelly, where abouts are you and do you have any other pics?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Cambridge. And yes. You know I do! Although the green one is new so I'm going to need some time to get familiar before I share too heavily
      I've got a fair bit of experience with the 19td so if anyone has some pointers for owning a 2.5petrol auto I'd be very grateful btw.

Comment

Hello and welcome, i'm in club 1.9td aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by stakka Lyrics View Post
          Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Cambridge. And yes. You know I do! Although the green one is new so I'm going to need some time to get familiar before I share too heavily
          I've got a fair bit of experience with the 19td so if anyone has some pointers for owning a 2.5petrol auto I'd be very grateful btw.

Lol ah a 1.9td ABL the best fastest t4 of all!! [emoji12] they have a special following on here...
          I have to say i love the green and she suites the zwos well, come on though the poor white one hiding in the back ground needs some light.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate, liking your fleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              Lol ah a 1.9td ABL the best fastest t4 of all!! [emoji12] they have a special following on here...
              I have to say i love the green and she suites the zwos well, come on though the poor white one hiding in the back ground needs some light.

I like your style here's my whitey. We been through it all together. Like a couple hundred miles with a broken gear linkage cos I was out of town heading back, steering rack, gearbox recon. And seen it's fair share of festivals as well as work so a conversion made sense specially as a one van family. She is a panel with rocknrollers and a new side load door The blue door is this year's and will get a white coat after summer season is done.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Hello and welcome, i'm in club 1.9td aswell.
                Thanks. It's a good club to be in. I'd not give her up.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the funny farm! If you need any advice you're in the right place.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the forum .

Comment

Lovely buses mate, I'm in club ABL too, love the simplicity of the 1.9TD, keep the photos coming, we do love a pic or two [emoji16][emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                        Hi and welcome to the funny farm! If you need any advice you're in the right place.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
                        That's good to know!

Comment

Originally posted by stakka Lyrics View Post
                          I like your style here's my whitey. We been through it all together. Like a couple hundred miles with a broken gear linkage cos I was out of town heading back, steering rack, gearbox recon. And seen it's fair share of festivals as well as work so a conversion made sense specially as a one van family. She is a panel with rocknrollers and a new side load door The blue door is this year's and will get a white coat after summer season is done.

Nothing better than a personal bond with a vehicle.

Comment

Ohhh I like the green one mines going to go a teal when Iv saved up , can’t wait

Comment

Evening Sir . They look cracking! Love the 90s look

Comment

Working...
                              X