VW Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Blues

Hi, the wife and I are planning on getting our T4 resprayed. It's currently Indian blue but we're planning a restyle and we (mainly the mrs) have decided we'd like to go for a paleClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	270503Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1696.JPG
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	270504/baby blue. We've been trying to decide on a colour for a while but haven't quite pegged it yet. The idea is to go for a pearl white on the top and baby blue below, like in the pic. My wife loves the blue on the splitty in the attached google find but we're not sure which blue it is. Possibly Diamond Blue (L50B) or Marina blue (L54D)?? Anyone able to offer any advice?
    The closest we've seen in person is a ds3 in "Botticelli Blue", though the wife says it's a touch too blue (?!?!)

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Don't know if this will help mate, it's a colour chart for VW 1961 to 1967 might have one close to what you're looking for ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	686b733d74cd5fa5ed2000cd0875c7d3.jpg
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	259366

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

I would go with Bermuda blue and lotus white but I am sure the boss ( your wife ) will have the final say on the subject.

And on the 7th day there was the t4

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
        Don't know if this will help mate, it's a colour chart for VW 1961 to 1967 might have one close to what you're looking for ?
        [ATTACH]4357[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
        Cheers, don't think they're quite right unfortunately. Always difficult to tell from a square of paper though, especially a very old square of paper. Haha. Took us weeks to choose what colour to paint the lounge walls at home so getting this right could take months! [emoji23][emoji85] thanks though

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
        X