Looking for the experts advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the experts advice?

I have a partly campered 2001, 1900cc Diesel T4 that I have enjoyed and loved over the past 5 years, but have now acquired a T25 and unfortunately can't keep them both. I am therefore sadly looking to sell, but have absolutely no idea of its worth.... can anyone give me a rough guide. She has 185,000 miles on the clock. No rust and never misses a beat. Has Cooker/sink and rock n roll bed... led lights and 12 v sockets but no hook up. Passed MOT beginning May. Really grateful for opinions from those that know the worth of them....

Best thing to do is go on eBay and look at completed listings, it'll tell you what they're selling or not selling for, you can see what condition and what conversions they have in them too [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I know terrible decision to make :-( would love to keep both in an ideal world.

Comment

Originally posted by FionaChad View Post
        Thanks for the advice! I know terrible decision to make :-( would love to keep both in an ideal world.
        You can always buy another one at a later date[emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Get rid of the T25?

It's a high mileage, non turbo? Unfortunately that's right at the bottom of desirability I'm afraid so pricing should reflect that - but now is a good time to sell so fingers crossed.

Comment

As Reg says it's a good time to sell. People will be looking with the summer holidays coming up. They usually fetch more in the South West, Cornwall and Devon seem to demand slightly higher prices were the surf scene is big.

Comment

Working...
            X