X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just T4s first camp out?

images.jpg

Just T4s Camp

So looking at doing our first JT4s camp out, something limited and back to basics, Alcohol, firepits and banter. Would be limited numbers to guarantee those who say they
    will turn up actually turn up not like the seven van turn out from a certain other group! Thinking of making it in Devon as I know a cool little site which is located in some woods that
    are willing to do a rate for groups, I don't want any bitching about price location so I am still open to suggestions. I'm only suggesting Devon as I know a lot come down here anyway
    and it's easier for me to organise.

So what do people think? Anyone up for this around early spring time before all the shows start?

1795657_751517358301297_3621076559867058713_n.jpg

I suppose I can make an appearance guv'nor
    You can touch my beard as long as I can touch your boobs. If you have no boobs then keep your damn hands in your pockets.

Comment

Sounds interesting..... sure i could make an appearance

Comment

Sounds good to me, as long as I don't have any gigs on that weekend.

Comment

Sounds good Dan. Definately interested.

Comment

I'd be interested in this, but due to my sons treatment schedule I wouldn't be able to make it early in the year. If there was one organised for later in the year, I'd be in.

Comment

Yup, I'd be up for that;

Comment

For us it depends on when. We are expecting our first child end of March/begining of April so we would need to work out if we could do it...

Comment

Well so far we have club camping at Vanwest, Busfest and possibly T Fest. We have a group meet at a band night near Bristol on the 23rd June and we are looking at sort one for the first weekend in August [emoji106]

Don't forget to join us at Vanwest and Busfest this year

Comment

Should say also looking at North Somerset to make it a little more central.

Comment

I'm in croyde bay and can make it if your this far of North devon!

Comment

Yeah thinking about it as not a good site with good facilities and not bad prices

Comment

Dan where is the meet on the 23rd june ?

Sent from my LG-H340n using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

And is it confirmed 23rd June??

Comment

Working...
                            X