Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and salutations ;) , I am the proud owner of my first T4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and salutations ;) , I am the proud owner of my first T4.

Hello All,

So I have recently bought a T4 1.9TD LWB she is a beauty, and I can't wait to travel to Europe in her this summer. I have attached some pictures if you fancy a nosey. It is exactly how I bought it, I haven't put my stamp on it yet. It's a credit to the previous owner, it is in fantastic condition.

It's has done a few miles and I am in no doubt I will need some help along the way to keep her in good condition. I have a couple of questions and just wanted to see what the vibes are like on these forums, it is the first time I've signed up to one. I've heard really good things about the T4 community.

All the best to you all.

Charlie
    Attached Files

Hello and welcome, very nice van
    Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Thanks very much, I can take no credit. Looking forward to getting stuck in and doing a few little bits to it here and there to make it my own.

There are a couple of things I wanted to ask, like where to get some small bits for the van and a few random questions, what is the best way? To start a new thread or is it ok to fire away on here?

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
      Hello and welcome, very nice van

Comment

Nice van dude ,[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Crikey that's bloody lovely fair play [emoji1303] welcome along.

Comment

Great looking van mate [emoji1303] welcome to the forum, you have heard right it's a good place to be for advice and a bit of idea shopping. Personally I would start a new post in the correct section e.g engine or electronics etc with a clear title. That will give you your best chance for a speedy reply or it might get lost in all the praise for your great van! [emoji6]

Comment

Welcome you've got a right minter there

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome aboard mate done Europe a few times you'll love it mate

sent from over there

Comment

Welcome to a very good forum. Nice van, lucky for you it looks like it won't need much work.

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s

Comment

Looking good! What size are those wheels? They look like 19"s 👍

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
                    '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

you've landed on your feet with that, its a beauty. I think the section you need for your questions will be found in the 'best wax to show off' section

Comment

Hello and welcome, stunning looking van!

Comment

Wow not to shabby haha welcome to the party

Sent from my SM-T705 using Just T4s

Comment

Hi and welcome, looks lovely mate, what you thinking of changing/adding?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

18's, got to leave a bit of room for rubber . I see I've got the same lady as you although yours is slightly younger. I'm really glad I ended up with the LWB I think it will be a needed bit of extra room for the travel.

If you don't mind me asking what mileage has yours done, I'm not really to sure on the etiquette with the site so tell me to do one if you like . Mine is close to 300k I just want to get a feel for what they can do if well looked after (and lucky).

Comment

Working...
                              X