Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vw t4 1.8t

Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome in the new members thread!

I've seen lots of write-ups, but no playlists so here's a link to my video build thread.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...t-EHvBBXAqw3sz

The playlist is always being updated so feel free to reply here with any questions, ideas or just things you'd like to see and I'll try and include them in further video's.

Thanks,

Tom

Your van sounds cool. Made me giggle watching. Thanks
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Copied over from the Welcome Thread

Originally posted by 7ommy_D View Post
      The 1.8T conversion is far easier than people think so I've been thinking of doing a "T4 1.8T How To" video series?
      Would people be interested in that? This would be a basic swap with 150-180bhp.....
      Glad to read you're back on.... love the You-Tube updates, and progress.
      d-9 has done a beautiful job in the Technical threads regarding the 1.8T conversion, so a video series to support that would I'm sure go down well.
      ....as the standard 02B box is only rated to 250nm.
      I'd really like to know how the gearbox held-up, progressed and the trial mods with the power upgrades as the build developed.
      We all know the 02B at 250Nm is a real sticking point for upping the bhp and torque and just sticking the standard 1.8T must have been running in excess of that.
      So what happened... at what bhp/torque and what did you try to improve it?
      Did you play around with any flywheel, clutch and clutch plate packages?
      I'm also in contact with Quaife to get an 02M clocking plate which will change the game for 1.8T/S2 powered T4's!
      Very interested in the gearbox progress. This is where the knowledge is lacking so any input is very welcome...

Keep up the good work,...

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome in the new members thread!

I've seen lots of write-ups, but no playlists so here's a link to my video build thread.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...t-EHvBBXAqw3sz

The playlist is always being updated so feel free to reply here with any questions, ideas or just things you'd like to see and I'll try and include them in further video's.

Thanks,

Tom
        Dude i didnt realise this was your van am always on youtube and watching your videos your van is awesomely fast. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Great van man. I watched them all.

Comment

Nice van mate

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I didn't watch them all but I will be. That's certain. Great van.
              Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Thanks guys,

Great news! Quaife have agreed to make an adapter plate for the 02B bolt pattern so we can fit an 02M petrol box!!! Please check the post I've done in general!!! Literally buzzing! Can't wait to fit an LSD!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys,

Great news! Quaife have agreed to make an adapter plate for the 02B bolt pattern so we can fit an 02M petrol box!!! Please check the post I've done in general!!! Literally buzzing! Can't wait to fit an LSD!!!!
                  Cheers Tom. I've asked a few questions in the new post concerning the 02B & 02M.

Sent by ORANGE is the NEW BLACK

Comment

Some tech stuff going on there, way above my head but I will watching with interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X