Camping at the Castle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping at the Castle?

Still trying to decide which shows to do and stumbled across this one http://www.volksworldshows.com/campe...s-weekend-home

There isn't really much detail about how big a thing it is so just wondered whether anyone has been before or is going this year. I like the location (about 2.5 hours away) and the time of year (end of July) but is it any good?

Cheers

Eastnor castle is just up the Road from us, we havnt been to that one but have been to the dubs at the castle in caldicot is us fairly small but a very nice show. We met and camped with some people who go to both every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks for your input chally

Comment

I've been twice to Eastnor castle it's a good weekend plenty to do didn't go last year takes us 5 hours to get there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks Marra. I'm quite tempted by this one.

Comment

We went to Eastnor last year just after we got our t4. It's fairly close to us and we were really inspired. We only went as a day visit but this year are hoping to camp over.
            Fairly small trade area but depends what you r looking for.
            The setting is sooooo picturesque.

Comment

Have just bitten the bullet and booked tickets for camping (end of July). Anyone else on here going to this one?

Comment

We went in 2015 our first experience of a camper weekend and had a good time. Hoping to go this year but can't book just yet. Think you can pay on the gate though
                Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                  We went in 2015 our first experience of a camper weekend and had a good time. Hoping to go this year but can't book just yet. Think you can pay on the gate though
                  Apparently so, slightly more expensive but not sure how much gate price will be

Comment

Originally posted by teleg View Post
                    Apparently so, slightly more expensive but not sure how much gate price will be
                    I emailed the organisers and they confirmed gate price for camping will be £44.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                      I emailed the organisers and they confirmed gate price for camping will be £44.00.
                      That's not too bad, will see you there maybe, let me apologise for possibly walking past you several times lol. I'm looking forward to the entertainment, Soultrain and The Nutty Boys. Takes me back more years than I will ever admit to!

Comment

When we last went the queue to get in was sooooo long. We gonna try to get there early to get a good spot near to everything.

Comment

Only 4 weeks to this show, just ordered a flag pole and flag so really gone get with the spirit. it'll be our first outing this year. Is anyone else going.

Comment

We were looking at this one but have booked Dorset Dubfest in Swanage instead. Don't know whether we've made the right decision as there don't appear to be many (any!) others from here going.

Comment

I'm sure it will be a good weekend wherever you go. Anywhere away from the norm and work is good by me

Comment

Working...
                              X