Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4d exhaust

Hi,

Was looking at getting a stainless cat back system for bob for Xmas but a lot say they are only suitable for a 2.5 tdi. Is this due to a back pressure issue? Or an actual fitment issue? I don’t want it to sound like a Ferrari just not rust and I need to change mine as its home made by the last owner from baked bean cans I think! Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

I think it's the same system as the 1.9td mate, there's some on eBay states it's for both !

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Wouldn't have thought back pressure would be an issue off the top of my head.

Comment

Just seemed odd that it’s not suitable for anything other than the tdi

Comment

I think it's a noise issue , I might be wrong though , normally a turbo engined exhaust is quieter , I had a side exit on my 2.4 .... it was loud , I liked it but at a constant speed it got on my tits a little

Comment

I think it's a noise issue. If you look at the pp tuning website they say it's a noise issue rather than fitment. I guess if you ring them and ask they will tell you best way foward.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Cheers guys I was looking at bluebird customs about 285/295 for cat back. I’ll check out pp tuning [emoji1303]

Comment

Now Reg has got his new welder, why not ask for a quote and lead time ?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Regs exhausts come with a wang welded on them.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

There is one driving the van so I might as well have one welded on the exhaust as well

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                      There is one driving the van so I might as well have one welded on the exhaust as well
                      Its time to help Reg....
                      Reg has always been there for us , guiding, how-to's, performance and trending styling suggestions , he operates above and beyond the call of Just-T4's duty.
                      He needs a new logo, can we help ?
                      Last edited by Activ8; 14 December 2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I'd love to - there's a queue for my exhausts. To be honest it's cheaper to buy a PP tuning one; however if it's going on a 2.4 D you'll need an extra silencer like this one

Work fine and will give a small increase in performance as well.

Comment

Does that come free with each cheesy sausage hot tip exhaust system?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                            Does that come free with each cheesy sausage hot tip exhaust system?

Now I understand the differences...

PPTunings exhaust adds 10-15bhp whilst the Cheesy Sausage PP (Performance Products) adds 110-115bhp.
                            Its a bargain - as long as its personally signed at the exhaust tip.

Comment

Working...
                            X