Camper jam 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camper jam 2017

Saw on camper jam looming at tickets there is a just t4 club camping area! Is anyone in this group aloud or is it select people? [emoji4]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Just T4s

You are part of the family, if you want to camp with just-t4' then get you name down. In most cases sites are limited and the sooner you get in the better.
    Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Soon as book tickets il ask again to make sure spaces available id love too

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Just T4s

Comment

I am not one hundred percent certain with this meet, but in most cases when you initaly book you places you will have the option to go on a club site. If that is the case, and I'm sure someone will confirm this you just need to tick the just-T4 area.

Comment

I've just done a dummy booking for tickets and there is a section for site selection. Just T4s are listed as an option so I think you are correct Dave.

Comment

Cheers, there usually is if they have separate areas. So don't forget when you book to go to the drop down bit and fill in the just-T4 bit.

Comment

How would I get tickets for camping for camper jam guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nickiejay1991 View Post
                How would I get tickets for camping for camper jam guys

You got to the camperjam site, select club camping then in the drop down menu at the bottom select Just T4s.

https://camperjam.ticketshed.co.uk/c...342.1473881220

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Do they have pitches with leccy hook-up?

Comment

No sorry, a lot of the big ones don't. Vanwest and Wurzles we go to do but electric on those has gone now.

Comment

Thanks Dan. Shame about that. I also note that the website states "There will also be limited shower facilities on site due to limited water pressure on site at Weston Park." which doesn't sound great to someone that MUST shower everyday (i.e. - me!).

Mind you, still have more pressing issues to deal with - such as getting a bed sorted and also getting an awning. No room in a T4 for 3 of us.

Looks like a fun event though.

Comment

Vanwest is definitely worth looking at as is Wurzles as they have electric and proper showers and both superb shows. Hopefully we will have a JT4s one at some point too.

Comment

Wurzels looks interesting. I'm thinking Vanwest might be a tad early in the year for me - weather wise.

Cheers Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            You got to the camperjam site, select club camping then in the drop down menu at the bottom select Just T4s.

https://camperjam.ticketshed.co.uk/c...342.1473881220

Thanks il sort that out now hope to meet you all there

Comment

So do I need to buy a camping pass and a adult pass?

Comment

Working...
                              X