Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Croydon

Hello,
    Was a member on the old forum for years as kfphil, from before I even had my van, made it to a few Surrey meets and that, before they went south. Been focussed on my MTB since I got the van re-registered as a motorhome but in a few moments of downtime went back to the forum and it's a ghost town, well eventually I couldn't log back in either it kept locking me out so came and registered here.
    Even took my forum sticker off the van.
    Anyway hello all I guess most of you are from there originally, so, maybe it's hello again!
    Phil.

Hi welcome mate how easy was it to register the van a camper ? I got family in wallington an Sutton but none of my 3 T4s aloud near the lez zone .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum. It's much better in here, all warm and cosy and you can get Just-T4s stickers from the merchandise buttons above

Comment

Originally posted by sharkylammas View Post
        Hi welcome mate how easy was it to register the van a camper ? I got family in wallington an Sutton but none of my 3 T4s aloud near the lez zone .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Hi and welcome too! Pop over to introductions and introduce yourself mate, you'll get the proper response to your questions there

Comment

Yep do as Mr nozzle suggests.
          However. Easy enough few photos and a letter. Had to put in cupboatds and a gas stove. A window in the sliding door and a table. Lovely jubbly.
          Mine is lez compliant at the moment but have downplated her too so when they change the rules again I'll be OK hopefully.
          Anyway i know where the cameras round here are so can just scoot round them.......

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Comment

Also cheers Mr nozzle. You still doing the membership reward thing? I saw it on the forum somewhere bronze silver platinum etc?

Comment

We are [MENTION=2992]Guy Incognito[/MENTION] once Christmas is out the way the admin will pull his finger out and get them all sort [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

New member IMG_0394.jpg Rob in Devon currently have 3 T4s as you can see that's 2 to many blue one staying as wife well attached to it , white one going first then probs my black one (maybe.) That's me anyway. Hi all

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Incognito View Post
                  Hello,
                  Was a member on the old forum for years as kfphil, from before I even had my van, made it to a few Surrey meets and that, before they went south. Been focussed on my MTB since I got the van re-registered as a motorhome but in a few moments of downtime went back to the forum and it's a ghost town, well eventually I couldn't log back in either it kept locking me out so came and registered here.
                  Even took my forum sticker off the van.
                  Anyway hello all I guess most of you are from there originally, so, maybe it's hello again!
                  Phil.
                  Yeah I remember that name, there's quite a few on here these days and hopefully will continue

Comment

I must admit the app makes things easier as well. I'll be honest I'll probably dip in and out as i'm no mechanic and i went a very normal route so no show winning workmanship here! [MENTION=2774]sharkylammas[/MENTION] Nice problems to have dude🤘 choosing which to keep!

Comment

Testing picture uploads. Seems to be a palava. Will accept straight from my gallery but don't know if it strips the geotag data from the image. So not going to post images with gps coordinates attached. Screenshots obviously won't have the gps data but won't load straight in and I have to reduce them to a blur for some reason. Sure it's me anyway let's see if this pic of my girls worksScreenshot_20161230-001735%7E03%7E01%7E01.jpg

Comment

Testing IMAG1332%7E01%7E01.jpg

Comment

20161230_163726%7E02.jpg

Comment

by the look of your occupation you just had to have a red one

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                              by the look of your occupation you just had to have a red one
                              and no wonder it's so clean!

Comment

Working...
                              X