Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Paignton

Hi All

New member from Paignton. I have a stripped out 93 Caravelle in rust and blue.

Just like to thank Dantro for his help with my seatbelt just before Christmas and for pointing me in the direction of this forum (I don't do Facebook!).

Looking forward to annoying everyone with inane questions on how to do the simplest of tasks!!

Cheers for now.

Hi, welcome on board! No such thing as inane questions mate, insane answers but no inane questions [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome aboard Allan, glad you found us and you're more than welcome on the seat belt front. Hope you got your battery sorted and if you ever need any assistance you know I'm only up the road [emoji1360]

Comment

Welcome along, I'm also in Paignton

Comment

Thanks for the welcome chaps (or chapesses?). Good to know there are others in the Torbay area.

Dan, yes a good charge with the C-Tek sorted that out. Forgot I had spent a good part of the previous day playing with a wireless reversing camera and screen all powered from the leisure battery. Don't think that helped the situation!

Now to get that damn seat sorted!

Comment

Let's see some pics, I'm also in Paignton and have been a t4 owner for about 6 years now. Hope to see you out and about

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll try and work out how to post pics but, before I do, I should warn you - he ain't too pretty (but I think we are going to love him)!

Comment

I've got a Union flag bonnet bra to put on but this is what he currently looks like (assuming I can get the pictures to load).

Homer1.jpgHomer2.jpgHomer3.jpg

Comment

Looks good mate, nice wheels!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nozzle View Post
                    Looks good mate, nice wheels!
                    Thanks. To be honest I'm not sure whether I would just prefer Steelies (for comfort) but these are what they came with so it'll be these for a while at least!

Also, thanks to your posting in one of the other threads, I've just fixed the sliding door central locking!

Cheers

Comment

Nice one! Reminds me to go and have a look at my sliding door, it wouldn't unlock yesterday. 👍

Sent from my E6853 using Just T4s

Comment

Just noticed it's a J ref, same age as my T3 and almost same colour

IMG_4180.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Just noticed it's a J ref, same age as my T3 and almost same colour

[ATTACH]2243[/ATTACH]

Is this the T3 you were selling [MENTION=3]Dan[/MENTION]?

Comment

Didn't realize you have a T3 and a T4. Do you find that you still use them both?

Comment

Yes mate it was

Comment

Working...
                              X