Another deserter!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another deserter!!

Just joined. Nice to see some names I recognise. Can we make sure the forum doesn't change its name in the future to Just T4's, 5's and 6's? T4 only is the way to go..

Hi Ian, good to see you've come on over ��

Comment

Or transits
      PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE. The fine art of whacking the crap out of a piece of kit to get it to work again.

Comment

I heard you love trannys
        You thought I'd be bigger? So did I!

Comment

Nowt wrong with tranny's, lots wrong with transhits, especially on a "Just T4" page
          PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE. The fine art of whacking the crap out of a piece of kit to get it to work again.

Comment

Splitter!!!

Comment

Had to be done. I shall linger on that "other site" for a while as it still has its uses. I've just pm'd Chippy on there!!
              Should of done it here.
              Right I'm stripping the van out over winter and going the side bed route with a bit of audio. Any recommendations on a good man with wood as I'm shite???
              Keef????

Comment

Keef is your man buddy. I'll direct him over to this thread drekly
                You can touch my beard as long as I can touch your boobs. If you have no boobs then keep your damn hands in your pockets.

Comment

Over here Mod, over there admin, I'm just a bit of a forum whore Ian

I'll look at me PM's in a sec, just wrapping loads of tables

Comment

Originally posted by t4Chippy View Post

Bit of a whore meself Keef. Replied over there, mooching over here.

Comment

Originally posted by t4Chippy View Post

How you doing Keith?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ian6xtreme View Post
                        ...going the side bed route with a bit of audio...
                        "with a bit of audio" .... love it!
                        BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
                        Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Comment

It is only a bit..... Compared to some. Big plans over the winter Jim. With Chippy's help

Comment

Working...
                          X