Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys just joined the forum. I bought a 2000 T4 2.5tdi lwb at the weekend off good old ebay. It's had 2 side windows fitted already. It's 3 seats up front the double is on a swivel base. Bed has been removed already by the previous owner which suits us. Planning on putting 4 seats in the rear which are currently in the dining room. We needed a seven seater due to the impending arrival of another little one and couldn't face driving a people carrier! It's going to need paint more the lower half than anything but it's a good base as mechanically it's spot on and still solid ? Plans short term are fit the seats, insulate and carpet. Next year will be 2 more windows, rear spoiler and paint. On a side note I'm after a set of 18's with tyres if anyone's selling any? Not wanting to spend a lot just want to get it looking less like a cash n carry special

Hello and welcome to the forum. We love pictures here so keep us updated with progress please. 18' wheels will make your ride less comfortable and will certainly get the kids used to the potholes in your area! Remember to check the load rating of both wheels and tyres when buying too.

Comment

How do I add pics? Cheers

Comment

In the reply box where you do the typing, there's a line of icons at the top. the square one, 3rd one in from the very right is the 'insert image' one. click that then press 'select files' at the bottom then add rrequired photo's from your computer. (That's how I do it, there may be an easier way if someone can help?)

Comment

Working...
        X