Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hello

s-l1600.jpgHi Guys,

Just bought my first T4 after years of threatening to. Now, having joined the site, where is the best place to ask for advice and help. I will be doing the work to bring her back to her former glory during the winter months and I know I will need to ask for some advise along the way.

Many thanks in advance Mickey.
    Last edited by mick1070; 16 October 2016, 10:26 AM.

Hi Mickey
    Depends on what area you want advice on? Think you forgot pics of your van lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s
    dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Kaz,

Thanks for the reply, I will add some pics as soon as I have worked out how to, lol. I have no questions yet but I am sure some will crop up as I start the work, haha.

Comment

There a great bunch on here with great advice Have a read on the link to help with pics. Oh and welcome to the world of no spair money or time lol
        http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=174

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s
        dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Welcome mate, just holler if you need any thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Mick, see your from the Jethro pat of the country. As Kaz said there a wealth of knowledge on the forum. Some people know the ins and outs of exterior work, others the insides. Some fantastic mechanical minds. The long and short of it is if you can't find what you want on here already then post up your question and some one will have the answer for you.
            Take a look at Kazs thread, brilliant bit of construction.
            Get some pictures up so we can see what your starting with and then continue taking them as you work through the jobs. We love to see how motors progress. All the nbest and may your stay be long and fruitful.

Comment

Kaz,

Spot on and many thanks. You are right there is a great bunch on here with loads already replying. I think I joined the right site!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Mickey and welcome to the bestest T4 forum in space! As others have already said, just ask mate, there are no silly questions (a few silly answers maybe) but we're all here to help each other out and look at pictures of each others pride and joy

Comment

Nice starter van Michael where are you in the country

living the dream

Comment

I am working in Wiltshire but I live in Cornwall

Comment

Hi mick welcome to the forum members are great on here loads of helpful advice

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

IMG_0544.JPG this is the interior shot.

Comment

Welcome I found out there is loads of information on here and a friendly crew.

Sent from my SM-J710K using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome!! Good starting point for a project!!

Comment

evening Mick

Comment

Working...
                              X