Just joined from Cumbria.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined from Cumbria.

Cumbria Dialect - Houst tha djurn marra? Explanation - How are you doing mate?

Hi folks, Just discovered this T4 only forum, looks good. I'll probably learn much more than I can impart as I've only had my T4 about three years.

Pleased with myself yesterday though, I changed all my brake pads with help from a youtube videos saved £££ on garage hours.

Looking forward to talking and learning.

Alan.

Well done Alan! That's the best thing about T4s, anything is possible with a few spanners! Welcome to the forum, be good if you could get some pictures of your van up.

All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Alan, welcome to the forum, there's plenty of friendly advice here mate and if you have any to give, warmly received.

Comment

Hello and welcome! Pics, we all like pics... Nothing better than gawping at someone else's van! ☺

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask... it's kinda what I do! 👍
        '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Welcome! You can learn loads off you tube.... that's where we learnt to fit our own windows!. Loads of help and advice here too x

I'm a lady don't you know!! lol
            My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone , I'll get some pics uploaded as soon as I get it figured out......Hope its not too complicated, I don't have pics in cloud or Flickr etc to link to so Im hoping I can upload direct to forum.

Alijbuck, yes like your Ruby my van gets another rattle as soon as I find and fix one ( generally interior ones ) but I have never owned a more fun vehicle, its my main vehicle and I love it.

Comment

It's dead simple to attach pics pal just click on the + to the left of this box then click the middle icon at the bottom for saved pics or the camera to take them.

Comment

Hi and welcome

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                    It's dead simple to attach pics pal just click on the + to the left of this box then click the middle icon at the bottom for saved pics or the camera to take them.

That sounds quite easy, thanks.

Comment

yeah, piece of piss uploading pictures

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                        yeah, piece of piss uploading pictures
                        It is easy uploading pictures on here (a piece of piss) much easier than t'other forum. The pics are of the same van, Started off four years ago a bare shell and painted Ivory.
                        I got bored with the colour so I rollered it Nato Green Matt. Ive still to flat it and do a second coat.

ivory van1 copy.jpg

Ivory van5.jpg
                        Last edited by Pedalman; 26 October 2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

its not, for me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                            its not, for me anyway
                            The colour isn't for everyone I'd agree, but I do wildlife photography so the nato Green works great in places where I can pull up and stick the lens out of the van.

Comment

i was not making a comment on the colour of your wagen, variety is the spice of life. Sorry if you thought otherwise

Comment

Working...
                              X