Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Originally posted by Jamesibbo View Post
    Welcome, just joined recently also..is Shropshire worth a camping visit? Never been before. I live in Yorkshire, always looking for new places.
    Hi guys I've just joined this forum tonight. We have a t4 transporter which we drove down to Shropshire for a long weekend a couple of weeks since from Yorkshire. Never ever been before and the only reason we went was to watch FC Halifax Town play Telford. We stayed at a campsite in Much Wenlock ,which is a lovely old village. We also visited Bridgnorth and Ironbridge. Lovely area will definitely go again.[emoji18]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Just T4s

Hi, welcome to the forum. We like to hear about good places to stay, and pictures are always great. Hope you stick around and enjoy it here

Comment

Welcome Julie glad you enjoyed Bridgnorth and surrounding areas we love around he always some where to visit, was up the steam railway last night watching the flying Scotsmen arrive

living the dream

Comment

Hi Julie and welcome you've just joined a brilliant forum send us some pics of your T4

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Julie, great to see another West Yorkshire Member on here!! I'm the other side of Huddersfield

Comment

Working...
          X