X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Northamptonshire meets?

Is there anybody out there??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s
    My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

I live in Finedon and would be quit happy to meet up. Get more support sort a date and we will meet.

Comment

I've set up a group
      Northants vwt if you would to join. Arranging a meet for week on sunday. Hope to see you there

Comment

I'm not far away so might be able to make it if you let me have details.....

Comment

Same here, time and place.

Comment

4pm Sunday? Jackson's lane carpark in wellingborough?

Comment

Know it well, will see you there. That's the 25th. By the way I tried to find you group Northants vwt but with no joy. Can you send me more info. Cheers see you Sunday.

Comment

Will do. I'll jump on my desktop computer and send you a link . Yes the 25th. See you there

Comment

Thanks Alijbick, that will be appreciated.

Comment

Sorry - can't make Sunday after all...... The missus has told me I am helping her on a catering job! Oh joy.........

Have fun.

Martin

Comment

Well it looks like just us two. Never mind we have to start somewhere.

Comment

I might pop over. Depends what time I get back from "run the ring"

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
                          Well it looks like just us two. Never mind we have to start somewhere.
                          Exactly Dave. we are trying to spread the word as much as possible
                          Have you received the message about the change of venue from Jacksons Lane to The Priory carpark

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1294933200517814/

Comment

Next time Martin. Have you joined the Facebook page? will keep you posted for future meets

Comment

Working...
                              X