Gone from t25 to t4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone from t25 to t4

Old van, had for years done loads of work, but had a caravelle bus interior. Good to this, only three years younger :

Autosleeper trooper with solid pop up roof, more space inside for kids. Only downside is it doesn't have power steering, and oddly it's steering is heavier than the t25, maybe as the steering wheel is only large not massive. About to go on first camping trip tomorrow, hope I have picked up all the snags!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Nice 👍 take some pics when its all set up

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

There is a lot of weight on the t4 wheels as well where as the front of the t25 Is nice and light not sure that makes a difference. Both smart vans though [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I hired a T25 once a couple of years ago, really liked the way it handled, I don't know much about these things but I think the rear mounted engine had a lot to do with it. Anyway ... love your vans [emoji106][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Ha, thanks. The t25 is great, good to drive, amazing turning circle. A little underpowered with the 1.9 petrol and shocking fuel economy! The t4 also has a 2l petrol engine and has more power and economy, so better for towing my boat. More pics is the t4 soon. Thanks for comments.

Comment

Nice vans mate 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Welcome Both very cool busses have a soft spot for the t25

Comment

The old rear engined buses always look so much more roomy inside, just look bigger, I guess it's because the front screen is right at the front unlike the T4's, I'd have either preferably both given half a chance 😁

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

lovely vans have a great time away 👌

Sent from my F3111 using Just T4s

Comment

Hi and welcome on board! No power steering!? You must have arms like Popeye!

Comment

I did the same had a t25 westy now got a t4 🚐🚐😃🍺

I may be slow but my fridge is full of beer

Comment

Yes, I will miss the t25 but like the Autosleeper conversion in the t4, reminds me of caravan holidays in the 1980'S! Power steering is only a miss when moving slow, six turns lock to lock makes for frantic arm twirling when cornering in town. Just finished fitting a refillable gas bottle in the gas locker with external fill point to feed the propex heater, I like to camp all year round. Next step will be a solar panel on the roof, every wild camper should have one. I used a rigid on my t25 but flexis have improved since so will use one of these. Roll on oban tomorrow! Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Nice vans 👍 welcome

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

I went from T25 [Devon] to my current T4....love them both and the T25 1.9 petrol went like stink though a bit thirsty....the T4 is petrol 2.5 Auto so reeaally thirsty ....good luck with yours

Comment

Working...
                              X